HBase, mail # user - Remove the row in MR job?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-12, 17:20
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-12, 18:41
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-12, 19:47
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-12, 20:01
Re: Remove the row in MR job?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-13, 23:22
I think I get the idea. I can't do it like that because Job1 might try
to access the table as the same time as Job2 is trying to rename it,
or other same kind off issues, but I will work on something similar.

Thanks,

I will start another thread for another delete question I have ;)

JM