Pig >> mail # user >> Do we have any plan for "Cost based optimizer"?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-12-05, 02:32
+
Bill Graham 2012-12-06, 16:45
+
Guy Bayes 2012-12-06, 17:14
Re: Do we have any plan for "Cost based optimizer"?
I am not aware of any work going on for this or plans in this area at the moment.

Alan.