Pig >> mail # dev >> Sync delay between git and svn

Sync delay between git and svn
Hello everyone

I am using pig git repository for my development. I forked apache/pig project from github to my account and working on a cloned copy. Occasionally I update my trunk with latest code from apache/pig/trunk remote. I wanted to patch my code with the latest trunk but trunk revision in git is different from that of svn. I received a commit message about an hour back but that commit is not reflected in git yet. Does anyone know how long does svn commit takes to get reflected in git?

Thanks
-- Prasanth