HBase >> mail # user >> MR on HBase - java.io.IOException: Pass a Delete or a Put

Re: MR on HBase - java.io.IOException: Pass a Delete or a Put
I found this older thread that _might_ help you ... but as Stack says,
better to upgrade to 0.90.x if possible.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/egk1n1T1Sw8/java.io.IOException%253A+Pass+a+Delete+or+a+Put&subj=Re+Type+mismatch

--Suraj