HBase >> mail # user >> Is loopback = bad news for hbase client?

Is loopback = bad news for hbase client?
Ive noticed that alltogether removing the 127* addresses
from my /etc/hosts fixes my hbase configuration so that
my client can create tables without failing and the hmaster initialies
fully.

Anyone else notice this ?

--
Jay Vyas