MapReduce >> mail # user >> Tasktracker not running with LinuxTaskController

Tasktracker not running with LinuxTaskController
Hi

I would like to use LinuxTaskController with hadoop 1.2.1. Accordingly i
changed the configuration. When i started my service all but tasktracker
are up. When i see the tasktracker log it says LinuxTaskController class
not found. Pls note I did not build the taskcontroler execurable.
Can someone help me here?

Thanks and regards