Hadoop >> mail # user >> Tasks seem to fail randomly with nonzero status of 1

Re: Tasks seem to fail randomly with nonzero status of 1
Well I'ven been running these jobs for days. It's just happening since last
night and now even if I restart the error keeps happening. I'am the only one
using the cluster