Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-04-12, 07:34
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-12, 07:39
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-04-12, 07:59
Re: Jenkins build is unstable: flume-trunk #389
Looks like even with the patch it fails. The test is a bit racy. Will look
into it tomorrow.
Thanks
Hari

On Friday, April 12, 2013, Juhani Connolly wrote:

> I'll check that out and commit it if it seems good
>
> On 04/12/2013 04:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>
>> Hi Juhani,
>>
>> The patch attached to https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLUME-1986<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1986>should fix this issue. These tests were added with the dual checkpoints
>> patch, but it seems to fail in some cases (Jenkins almost always, though
>> not very frequently on my own box). The bug is actually in the test itself,
>> so this is slightly lower priority.
>>
>> If you are able to consistently reproduce this somewhere, would you mind
>> trying the patch and then committing it, if you find it ok?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hari

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-04-12, 09:36