Accumulo, mail # dev - preparing for graduation

preparing for graduation
Billie Rinaldi 2012-02-18, 17:56
Here are the tasks we need to complete to prepare for graduation.

- establish name suitability
    complete https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-3
    following this guide http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
- choose a PMC chair
    I volunteer myself; others should feel free to volunteer or nominate
people as well
- draft a resolution
- hold a vote

The resolution is mostly boilerplate, and I've begun filling in
Accumulo-specific
information.  The main thing we need is a brief description of the
project's goals.
So far I have: creation and maintenance of open source software related to
providing
"a stable, scalable distributed key/value store with cell-level access
control."

Any thoughts?  Am I missing anything from the list?

Billie