Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop not updating incremental.last.value when used with "--hive-import"

Re: Sqoop not updating incremental.last.value when used with "--hive-import"
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-28, 18:42
Hi Mason,
that seems as a bug to me. Would you mind opening a new JIRA [1] for that?

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP