HBase >> mail # dev >> Where is scanner startRow used

Re: Where is scanner startRow used
At client side see ScannerCallable where this is passed to
ServerCallable..  Based on this only which regions should be 1st scanned is
decided..
I think some time back also the prefix filter was discussed. At that time
also the conclusion was to use the start row. U can set a start row now
right?  Pls check the perf with this once.

-Anoop-