HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Hi there
I wanna use a custom code after scanning a large table and prefer to run
the code after scanning each region.I know that I should use
co-processor,but don't know which of Observer,Endpoint or both of them I
should use ? Is there any simple example of them ?

Tnx