Accumulo >> mail # user >> Determining the cause of a tablet server failure

Determining the cause of a tablet server failure
After running an ingest process via map reduce for about an hour or so, one
of our tserver fails.  It happens pretty consistently, we're able to
replicate it without too much difficulty.

I'm looking in the $ACCUMULO_HOME/logs directory for clues as to why the
tserver fails, but I'm not seeing much that points to a cause of the
tserver going offline.   One minute it's there, the next it's offline.
 There are some warnings about the swappiness as well as a large row that
cannot be spit but other than that, not much else to go on.

Is there anything that could help me figure out *why* the tserver died?
 I'm guessing it's something in our client code or a config that's not
correct on the server, but it'd be really nice to have a hint before we
start randomly changing things to see what will fix it.

Thanks,

Mike