HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
Jon:
Thanks for the headsup.

Do you know that you can trigger hadoop QA to run test suite against hadoop
2.0 profile ?

Take a look at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12575537/7904-v9-hadoop-2.0.txt

Hadoop QA depends on seeing the line below in patch:

hadoop.profile=2.0

You also need some changes to the pom.xml files.

I want to know your strategy w.r.t. re-verifying the fixes when 2.0.4-alpha
comes out.
2.0.4-alpha RC0 was cut two days ago. RC1 should come by weekend.

Cheers