Accumulo, mail # user - Titan (graph database) Support For Accumulo?

Re: Titan (graph database) Support For Accumulo?
William Slacum 2012-07-20, 17:24
Incredibly poor choice of words (and quoting) on my part. The idea was
essentially "oh there's HBase code-- let's port it to Accumulo." The
HBase code is advertised as "not ready for production"
(https://github.com/thinkaurelius/titan/blob/master/src/main/java/com/thinkaurelius/titan/diskstorage/hbase/HBaseStorageManager.java).
I'll defer to Jason to make a more technical comment.