Pig, mail # dev - Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)

Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)
Alan Gates 2012-03-27, 18:42
I propose we set a deadline and say patches need to be ready by that day, or they don't go in.  Otherwise this time next week there will be another set of patches people would like to see.  I'd say the deadline should be 3/30 (this Friday).  That would mean we could address any final test failures we see and start rolling the RC next week.

Alan.