HDFS >> mail # user >> ISSUE :Hadoop with HANA using sqoop

+
samir das mohapatra 2013-02-21, 06:28
Re: ISSUE :Hadoop with HANA using sqoop
The error is truncated, check the actual failed task's logs for complete info:

Caused by: com.sap… what?

Seems more like a SAP side fault than a Hadoop side one and you should
ask on their forums with the stacktrace posted.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM, samir das mohapatra
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All
>     Can you plese tell me why I am getting error while loading data from
> SAP HANA   to Hadoop HDFS using sqoop (4.1.2).
>
> Error Log:
>
> java.io.IOException: SQLException in nextKeyValue
> at
> org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.db.DBRecordReader.nextKeyValue(DBRecordReader.java:265)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackingRecordReader.nextKeyValue(MapTask.java:458)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.task.MapContextImpl.nextKeyValue(MapContextImpl.java:76)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.map.WrappedMapper$Context.nextKeyValue(WrappedMapper.java:85)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:139)
> at
> org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AutoProgressMapper.run(AutoProgressMapper.java:182)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:645)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:268)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1332)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:262)
> Caused by: com.sap
>
> Regards,
> samir.

Harsh J
+
samir das mohapatra 2013-02-21, 06:49
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-21, 06:58
+
bejoy.hadoop@... 2013-02-21, 07:36