Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Difference between like %A% and %a%

+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 10:59
+
Jov 2013-05-24, 11:09
+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 11:21
+
Dean Wampler 2013-05-24, 12:53
+
John Omernik 2013-05-24, 13:07
Re: Difference between like %A% and %a%
Hortonworks has announced plans to make Hive more SQL compliant. I suspect
bugs like this will be addressed sooner or later. It will be necessary to
handle backwards compatibility, but that could be handled with a hive
property that enables one or the other behaviors.

--
Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
@deanwampler
http://polyglotprogramming.com