Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
+
Christopher 2013-02-10, 01:04
+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 03:59
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:23
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 04:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-02-11, 10:51
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-11, 17:35
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 15:43
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 16:07
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 18:59
+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 02:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 17:33
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
I am still seeing the Connection Refused message. However, inside the
error logs I see NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/vfs2/FileSystemManager. I will start adding jars to
my classpath until I get a harder error to resolve :)  Will report my
results later.
+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 22:51
+