Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
I am still seeing the Connection Refused message. However, inside the
error logs I see NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/vfs2/FileSystemManager. I will start adding jars to
my classpath until I get a harder error to resolve :)  Will report my
results later.