Hive >> mail # user >> Hive select shows null after successful data load

Re: Hive select shows null after successful data load
Can you run some other queries from job1 table and see if any query returns
some data?

I am guessing your query "select jobs.values.position.title from jobs1;"
may have some issue. May be it should be as

select jobs.values[0].position.title from jobs1;
Regards,
Ramki.