HBase, mail # user - 0.94.2 failing regionservers

0.94.2 failing regionservers
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-04, 17:00
We recently upgraded multiple clusters to CDH 4.2, which comes with hbase
0.94.2  Since then We've seen region servers die periodically in a way I
never saw before on CDH3.

Here are the exceptions:

First I see a slew of these: http://pastebin.com/WqSwMzuZ

Then the regionserver starts closing all its regions, after throwing this
exception: http://pastebin.com/396wX3iw

This has now happened on multiple servers across multiple clusters, all cdh
4.2.

Any thoughts?  During the time our NameNodes seem to be doing fine and I
don't see any issue on our datanodes either.
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-04, 17:41
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-04, 17:53