Zookeeper, mail # user - Use zookeeper with Cassandra

+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 16:28
+
Owen Kim 2013-05-15, 19:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-15, 19:33
+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 20:10
+
Ben Bangert 2013-07-19, 01:31
+
Brian Tarbox 2013-07-19, 12:59
+
Ben Bangert 2013-07-19, 15:29
Re: Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Brian Tarbox 2013-07-19, 16:15
Many thanks for the clear and concise explanation!  I'll check out the
slides.

Brian

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox