HDFS >> mail # user >> Error While Processing SequeceFile with Lzo Compressed in hive External table (CDH4.3)

Error While Processing SequeceFile with Lzo Compressed in hive External table (CDH4.3)
Dear All,

 Any One would have face this type of Issue ?

  I am getting Some error while processing Sequecen file with LZO compresss
in hive query  In CDH4.3.x Distribution.

Error Logs:

SET hive.exec.compress.output=true;

SET mapred.output.compression.codec=com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzopCodec;

-rw-r--r--   3 myuser supergroup      25172 2013-06-19 21:25
/user/myDir/000000_0  -- Lzo Compressed sequence file

-rw-r--r--   3 myuser   supergroup      71007 2013-06-19 21:42
/user/myDir/000000_0   -- Normal sequence file

1.       Now the problem that if I create an External table on top of the
directory to read the data it gives me an error : *Failed with exception
java.io.IOException:java.io.EOFException: Premature EOF from inputStream*

*
*

*Table Creation:*

*
*

*
*

CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS MyTable

(

userip  string

usertid string

)

ROW FORMAT DELIMITED

   FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\001'  ESCAPED BY '\020'

   COLLECTION ITEMS TERMINATED BY '\002'

   MAP KEYS TERMINATED BY '\003'

   LINES TERMINATED BY '\012'

STORED AS SEQUENCEFILE

LOCATION '/path/to/file';
After that while querying to the table getting error:
*Failed with exception java.io.IOException:java.io.EOFException: Premature
EOF from inputStream*
*
*
*Why it is like that?*