Hive >> mail # user >> how to transform the date format in hive?

+
qiaoresearcher 2012-11-21, 23:15
+
Tom Hubina 2012-11-21, 23:59
Re: how to transform the date format in hive?
Hi, also take a look at Hive date functions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+UDF#LanguageManualUDF-DateFunctions