HBase >> mail # user >> upgrading HBase 0.90.2 to HBase 0.94

Re: upgrading HBase 0.90.2 to HBase 0.94
>From what I read a rolling restart from 90 to 94 is not expected to work...

I was thinking of a shutdown & restart.

If anyone did it, I'd be happy to get some pointers of what I should (and
shouldn't) do.

By the way, I'm currently running HBase with hadoop 0.20.3 - should it
affect my upgrade plans in any way ?

Thanks.