Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Heads up wrt last upgrade-able version on 0.23

Re: Heads up wrt last upgrade-able version on 0.23
Seems reasonable to me. I haven't seen anyone running versions <0.18.3
in the last 2-3 years, and given the growth in Hadoop usage, I'd say
95+% of the user community didn't even start using Hadoop until
0.20.x. 0.18 seems like a reasonable (and still conservative) cut-off
point.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon