HDFS, mail # user - Re: using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop

RE: using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-03-20, 09:40
Hi,

When I try to run the package test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native as Junit Test is shows the following error:

Class not found org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.TestInMemoryNativeS3FileSystemContract
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.TestInMemoryNativeS3FileSystemContract
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClass(RemoteTestRunner.java:693)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.loadClasses(RemoteTestRunner.java:429)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:452)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Can you please suggest what might have gone wrong.

Thanks,
Nikhil