HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
On region server web UI, you should see the list of coprocessors loaded.

But I guess you're looking for a programmatic way of detecting coprocessor
deployment.

Cheers

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Mesika, Asaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 0.94.0
> On Dec 9, 2012, at 3:03 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Which hbase version are you targeting ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > On Dec 9, 2012, at 2:55 AM, "Mesika, Asaf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I wrote a custom Region Observer.
> >> I'm currently writing an Installer class for it.
> >> In this installer I'm adding the region observer by adding a
> coprocessor to the HTableDescriptor, and then calling modifyTable by
> HBaseAdmin.
> >>
> >> My question is: How can I check whether region observer was loaded
> successfully for this table?
> >>
> >> I tried searching for a way to get the Coprocessor.State somehow for my
> region observer so I'll know it's ACTIVE, but couldn't find a way.
> >>

> >> Thank you,
> >>
> >> Asaf

+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01