HBase, mail # user - Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
On region server web UI, you should see the list of coprocessors loaded.

But I guess you're looking for a programmatic way of detecting coprocessor
deployment.

Cheers