Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to understand Zookeeper easily and learn to apply ?

+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-17, 03:56
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-05-17, 05:36
Re: How to understand Zookeeper easily and learn to apply ?
To add some more references, there are a bunch of slide decks here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperPresentations

and you may consider also consider having a look at the Curator documentation and examples:

http://curator.incubator.apache.org/

-Flavio