Accumulo >> mail # dev >> New committer!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-11, 15:00
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-11, 15:25
+
Jason Trost 2013-05-11, 19:08
Re: New committer!
Thanks so much guys! It's really an honor to be associated with this
project and the brilliant developers who work on it from day to day.

As far as my own technical interests- for the past couple of years, I've
been deeply motivated by distributed algorithms, protocols, & paradigms
relating to highly available and consistent synchronized
multi-cloud/datacenter storage platforms. It's an extremely complicated
problem set and I've seen some really inspiring solutions so far.

I'm looking forward to being a player in the continued growth of this
project and the community surrounding it!
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats, Corey! I look forward to working with you more.
>

> On 5/11/2013 11:00 AM, Billie Rinaldi wrote:
>
>  I am pleased to announce that Corey Nolet has been voted to become a new
>> committer for Apache Accumulo.
>>
>> Welcome, Corey!  Feel free to say a few words about your development
>> interests.
>>
>> Billie

+
Christopher 2013-05-11, 21:00