HDFS >> mail # user >> Start and Stop Namenode

Re: Start and Stop Namenode
Hi,

yes, I find the reason because of the following issue.
 'org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.InconsistentFSStateException: Directory /usr/local/hadoop/yarn/yarn_data/tmp/dfs/name is in an inconsistent state"

Formatted the HDFS again and fixed the issue.

jps
3774 Jps
3701 NameNode
regards