HDFS >> mail # user >> Configuration issue

Configuration issue
Hello, I'm running hadoop-0.22.0 with the RAID extension, I'm having
trouble to find the parameter that control the time before a node is
considered as disconnected. The default value is set to 10 minutes, I would
like to decrease a bit. I didn't find a way googling.

Thanks

Giulio