HBase >> mail # user >> which API is to get table meta data in hbase

RE: which API is to get table meta data in hbase

> But I say, there need some meta data which record how many row
number in the give table, I say , hbase has this meta data, is it,
        And which API is to get it, and how to use API,

There is no such meta data for a table.

You can check whether you can do this work on your own using co processors. There were some discussion on this in the mailing list. Sorry I am not able find the links for that now. You can create another table and store the stats there in the second table.

But see whether you can make use of the AggregationClient API. U have some column for which every row will have a not null value??

-Anoop-