Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng script error...

+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 16:10
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 16:53
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:03
Re: flume-ng script error...
Hi,

sounds like you have other jars in path (previous installations?), which mess up your new build. Do you have tried to start the new one from a different directory?

cheers
- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz