Accumulo >> mail # user >> Insert and delete row

Insert and delete row
We had noticed some interesting behavior in our Accumulo instance. When we delete a row and add that exact same row (with the same timestamp) after the delete, the row still does not exist. It makes sense because the delete really just adds a delete row that tells Accumulo to ignore any row that is equal to it. Is there a way to bypass this? Where I could set up my own iterator to decide if a row should be deleted or not? (not sure how I would decide yet, but just seeing if it is possible to bypass the delete logic as is)

I tried to set up an Iterator in priority=1 to see if I could see a delete row, but it did not seem to make it to my iterator.

Any ideas?

Roshan Punnoose
[EMAIL PROTECTED]