MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Rack awareness on virtual system

+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-05-23, 09:50
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-05-23, 14:32
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-05-23, 15:08
Re: Hadoop Rack awareness on virtual system
An example topology file and script is available on the Wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/topology_rack_awareness_scripts

--
Harsh J