Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: understanding federation and mount points

Re: understanding federation and mount points
Hi All,

looking for information to resolve my doubt I have found this interesting
video:
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/resources/library/training/whats-new-in-cdh4-a-guide-for-previous-attendees-of-cloudera-administrator-training-for-apache-hadoop.html

In the minute 33 the video resolves it:

When a client tries to access a path not handled by a namenode it receives
an exception,

Question solved!!!

Greetings and Merry Christmas!!!

ESGLinux