HBase >> mail # user >> [proposal] HUG, March 27 @ SU

[proposal] HUG, March 27 @ SU
Looking for +1s on a March 27th HBase Users Group.  Just want to make sure there are no huge conflicts before we post the official meetup.  StumbleUpon has shiny new office space, so it seems like a great spot to host this meetup.  Also, if you would like to present or announce, email me (or Stack) directly.

Nicolas