Hadoop >> mail # user >> Calling C inside MR

Re: Calling C inside MR
Thank you so much Bertrand for the quick response.

One quick question, would it affect the MR performance?? I mean, if I write
a MR to do something and write another MR for the same task, but instead of
writing the entire processing logic as part of my MR job, the corresponding
'C' module will be called in the second MR. Will there be a lot of
difference between the MRs (performance or otherwise) ??

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq