Hadoop >> mail # user >> Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: Differences hadoop-2.0.0-alpha Vs hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Hi Arun,

  I had to change the way I get queueInfo in Client.java

from
    GetQueueInfoRequest queueInfoReq Records.newRecord(GetQueueInfoRequest.class);
    GetQueueInfoResponse queueInfoResp applicationsManager.getQueueInfo(queueInfoReq);
    QueueInfo queueInfo = queueInfoResp.getQueueInfo();

    boolean includeApplications = true, includeChildQueues = false,
recursive = false;
    String queueName = "default";

    GetQueueInfoRequest request Records.newRecord(GetQueueInfoRequest.class);
    request.setQueueName(queueName);
    request.setIncludeApplications(includeApplications);
    request.setIncludeChildQueues(includeChildQueues);
    request.setRecursive(recursive);

    QueueInfo queueInfo applicationsManager.getQueueInfo(request).getQueueInfo();

I could make it work with these changes.

And, one more important thing is I am observing a huge delay in allocation
of containers. I allocate 13 containers for my application, and it now
takes 13 seconds for getting them allocated where as with 2.0.0-alpha I
used to get them allocated like in a second or two on my system. Can you
please throw me some clue if there is a way to improve or if I could be
doing something wrong..

Thanks,
Kishore