HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
We got an alert from AWS about SMTP traffic out of that instance. Seems we have to apply for permission to send emails out directly. For now they are blocking it. I'm working on that.