Flume, mail # user - About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals

Re: About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals
Kazz y 2013-07-03, 07:31
I read the Flume user guide, but I am not able to find a suitable command
how to stop the agent.
Is there no way except for killing a process?

If there aren’t any risks, I am thinking about continuous operation of the
agent.