HBase >> mail # user >> Delete by timestamp?

Delete by timestamp?
Hi,

Is there a way to delete all rows older than a certain date?

In the delete object we can specify a timestamp but we have to specify
a row too.

I can still do a MR job and delete all row older than the given date,
but is there another option?

Thanks,

JM
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-10-14, 00:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-14, 00:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-14, 02:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-15, 04:55
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-15, 14:04
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-15, 15:07