HBase >> mail # user >> Delete by timestamp?

Delete by timestamp?
Hi,

Is there a way to delete all rows older than a certain date?

In the delete object we can specify a timestamp but we have to specify
a row too.

I can still do a MR job and delete all row older than the given date,
but is there another option?

Thanks,

JM