Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-06-21, 03:17
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:05
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-06-22, 23:10
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan
Congrats Venkat :).