HBase >> mail # user >> Starting Region Server with HBase API

Starting Region Server with HBase API
Hi, I can stop region server by using HBaseAdmin class but cannot start.

How can I start region server by using Hbase API?
HRegionServer class has startRegionServer method, Can I use this class?
--
M. Nurettin ŞİMŞEK