HBase >> mail # user >> HRegionPartitioner breaks my configuration

Re: HRegionPartitioner breaks my configuration
Could you share your whole stack trace?

How do you launch your HBase+MR job? The ideal way is to simply do:

HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`hbase classpath` hadoop jar <hbase job jar> <args>

And this will take care of hbase-site.xml location appearing in the
classpath as well. If you're using a package-installed environment,
ensure /etc/hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml is populated with the right
settings and if not, make such a file and:

export HBASE_CONF_DIR=/dir/that/contains/that/file

Before running the former command.

Let us know if this helps.

--
Harsh J