Hive, mail # dev - Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator

Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
Carl Steinbach 2012-05-09, 20:18
I'm able to load reviews again, but haven't yet tried submitting a new one
with Arc. Anyone else still experiencing problems?

Out of curiosity, was this problem visible on the FB side? Did mentioning
the issue on this list actually trigger the resolution?

Thanks.

Carl